ETS – Engenharia, Tecnologia e Serviços SA. – was founded in 2003 with the aim of offering the market an alternative for equipment rental with quality, variety and the most modern standards available on the market.
The company grew quickly and reached 2020 with great achievements:
- A young fleet combined with the offer of a mix of equipment with a wide range of models;
- Own import of equipment and spare parts;
- Constant training for its administrative and operational personnel, provided by specialized manufacturers and consultants. In addition, it offers training in Safety, Quality of Life and Basic Education Improvement School (with classes taught on the company website).
To meet load lifting demands, ETS has a young fleet with lifting capacities from 1.5 to 100 tons reaching up to 92 meters, which we highlight.
ETS provides equipment and qualified and trained personnel for the operation and handling of earthmoving equipment such as Excavators, Road Roller, Loaders, Backhoe loaders, among others.
In order to expand the mix of services for our customers and become fully integrated, ETS changed its Bylaws. So, besides renting equipment and providing services, ETS can also carry out interstate transport using transport documents.
If there is a need to prepare a Rigging Plan for lifting loads, ETS has a qualified and trained team to prepare the plan and ART (instrument which defines, for legal purposes, the technical responsible professional for the execution of works or provision of services).
In order to minimize risks and size appropriate equipment for the several operations, ETS offers its customers technical visits as a service differential.
In the cargo movement and logistics segment, we have our own equipment and team, able to meet the demands of our customers.
ETS IN NUMBERS
ETS Equipamentos has the following certificates and training to serve its customers:
- Class I Transport Certificate for Dangerous Products
- Class II Transport Certificate for Dangerous Products
- ANTT Certificate
- Certificate of regularity – CR with Cadastro Técnico Federal (Federal Technical Registry) and IBAMA
- Authorization certificate for supply point operation issued by ANP
- National registry of road freight transporters – RNTRC
- L.O. - Operating License / Environmental Licensing
- Operating and Functioning License from Contagem (MG) city hall